Tiffany Haddish scared to have kids

  The latest: Tiffany Haddish, 40, said she's hesitant to have kids amid a climate of racism is society on What's in Your Glass, Carmelo Anthony's YouTube show Monday

American comedian, actor Tiffany Haddish has said she is hesitant to bring in a child into this world because of the spate of racism in it.
The 40 year old actress said, "I'm a little older now and people are always asking when I'm gonna have some babies,' while commenting in Carmelo Anthony Youtube show What's in your glass.

She said, 'There's a part of me that would like to do that, and I always make up these excuses like, "Oh, I need a million dollars in the bank before I do that, I need this, I need that,"' she said. 'But really, it's that I would hate to give birth to someone that looks like me … knowing that they're gonna be hunted or killed. 'Like, why would I put someone through that?'

The show host who has a son responded, "that it is scary."

  Tiffany Haddish Explains The Advantages Of Having Short Hair - Essence

The star of Girls Trip said that it is time for people of all backgrounds ' to talk about that' and 'come together as a community and work as a unit.'

She said, 'Maybe we don't all agree on the same things, but we need to just find some common ground and move forward as human beings.' 

'We're all trying to figure out, how do you fix this?

'How do you stop this? And I think we have to figure out how to change people's hearts, and that's what I've been trying to do my whole career.'

                      Clear: The actress said, 'Maybe we don't all agree on the same things, but we need to just find some common ground and move forward as human beings'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption