Governor Fayemi of Ekiti State tests positive to COVID-19

   Fayemi launches health insurance for Ekiti residents

The Governor of Ekiti state, Kayode Fayemi has tested positive to COVID-19. The governor announced it on his twitter handle.

He tweeted, “I took my third Covid-19 test yesterday and it came back positive.

“I’m generally ok and I’m already self isolating at home and receiving the best of care from my medical team.

“I’m delegating critical tasks to my Deputy but will continue routine duty from home.”



I took my third Covid-19 test yesterday and it came back positive. I'm generally ok and I'm already self isolating at home and receiving the best of care from my medical team. I'm delegating critical tasks to my Deputy but will continue routine duty from home. JKF
9:59 AM · Jul 22, 2020Twitter for Android

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption