Kim Kardashian close to tears on her visit to Kanye West

     Kim and Kanye -- Tearful Reunion

We know that Kanye West has publicly apologised to his wife, Kim Kardashian for all he said about her when he tweeted last weekend,
"I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me. To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me,"

The picture published Tuesday by TMZ shows both of them in a car, though Kim looks close to tears. Kanye has a lot of work to do win back his wife who had handled the situation in a very calm way.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption