Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed Don Jazzy and Teebillz saved her from committing suicide 10 years ago


        Tonto Dikeh  



Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has said she wanted to commit suicide 10-years ago, but was saved by Don Jazzy and Teebillz (Tiwa Savage ex-husband). She was reacting to the video of a Nigerian, Izu, who committed suicide and she said suicide should never be the only option for handling depression. She thanked Don Jazzy and Teebillz for coming to her rescue.

On her Instagram account, Tonto wrote; “This was me 9/10 years ago, I’m here because I believed there was much more to life than my situation… I wanted to badly believe God DIDNT hate me, I wanted to badly stop the hurt but it just kept coming so strong.

“I knew I was ready, I mean the pain was Excruciating. Today was a perfect day to die I said. SMH God spared me, God showed me how much love he had for me that day.”

“Shoutout to @teebillz323 @donjazzy for coming to my rescue, I honestly pray for you every day. Thank you can never be enough but THANK YOU,” she added.

“There is always light at the end of the tunnel, I can’t overemphasize how much Self-love can save you. It’s impossible to stop the bullies but you can stop the ripple effect of their bully WITH TRUE LOVE FOR ONES SELF. Suicide has never been and will never be the answer, Don’t give any situation so much power over your life,” she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption