Jada Pinkett-Smith Confesses To Will Smith About The "Entanglement" With The Other Man

               WATCH: Jada Pinkett Smith lays bare her 'entanglement' with August ... 
We reported on this blog when a rapper August Alsina claimed that he had been in a relationship with Jada Pinkett Smith and that Will Smith gave his blessing. When he made this statement Jada Pinkett denied it. But She has come out to confess to having affair with August Alsina. She revealed this on her Facebook show Red Table Talk in a heart to heart talk with the husband Will Smith. She said it happened while the 2 were separated. 
       Jada Pinkett Smith confirms August Alsina relationship - Los ...

"We were over," she says. "From there, as time went on, I got into a different kind of entanglement with August."

Mr Smith then pushes her, saying "an entanglement? A relationship."

"I was in a lot of pain and I was very broken," she countered.

The pair have been married since 1997, have two children together, and said they are currently back together after a split.

On what Alsina said about Will Smith giving his blessing, making people believe they were in open marriage, Pinkett Smith said, "The only person that can give permission in that particular circumstance is myself,"

"I could actually see how he would perceive it as permission because we were separated amicably and I think he also wanted to make it clear that he's also not a home-wrecker. Which he's not."

     August Alsina Previously Alluded to Rumored Relationship and ...

When Will Smith asked her what she was looking for in the interaction with Alsina. She said "I just wanted to feel good,It had been so long since I had felt good."

Jada Pinkett said they are now in "unconditional love" to which Will replied "I'm gonna get you back first."

Pinkett Smith  responded: "I think you got me back! I think we're good on that." 

"We ride together, we die together. Bad marriage for life," they said in a quote derived from Smith's Bad Boys movies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Trump redeems his pledge to Nigeria

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell