Iron Mike Tyson Vs. Jaws: Rumble on the Reef

     

We can now tell you, Mike Tyson, next opponent in the ring. It is the shark. 
According to TMZ Mike Tyson will be featuring in a new documentary called  "Tyson Vs. Jaws: Rumble on the Reef" in the Discovery Channel in August. 

Now we do not know what to expect. Will Tyson be wearing his boxing gloves to fight the sharks or not. Maybe he will train the sharks.
The show discription from Discovery states "With famed ring announcer Michael Buffer calling the shots, these two heavyweights will square off underwater, where Mike Tyson will try to score a TKO over the massive shark ... all in the name of research." 
   Tiger Shark eating a Wild Horse after Hurricane Dorian - YouTube



Tyson said " someone is gonna get bit"

"I took on this challenger to overcome fears I still deal with in life," Tyson says in a statement.

   Mike Tyson Battling 'Jaws' for 'Shark Week,' 'Someone's Gonna Get Bit'

"I equate this with overcoming my fear of getting back into the ring at 54 years old. I learned from this experience doing Shark Week that whatever intimidates me, I am still able to step up to the challenge of overcoming anything that would prevent me from accomplishing my life’s mission of reaching my highest potential in life and bringing me closer to God."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

Garba Shehu, Boss Mustapha, G. Onyeama and other top President Buhari's officers sued for violating COVID-19 protocol during Abba Kyari's burial

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell