Pink said NOOO to Kim

 'I realised it wouldn't be good for me': Pink, 13, told MailOnline that she wanted to stay and help her country rather than live with Kim Kardashian
Pink
'I want this one!': In an August episode of Keeping. She , and called husband Kayne West about adopting herRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2715235/Kim-Kardashian-falls-love-orphan-holiday-Thailand.html#ixzz3JVb67XDPFollow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Pink and Kim

Caring home: Pink shares her bedroom, pictured above, with five other girls and spends 12 hours a day out of the home either at school or travelling there
The room that Pink share with 5 other girls
Many people will jump at meeting Kim. But a 13 year old orphan in Thailand said No to Kim Kardashian when she offered to adopt her. This was reported by Mail online UK today. According to the girl " Everybody wants to have a different and better life I suppose. But when I thought about it I realised it wouldn't be good for me, because I would have to leave so much behind. I was not ready for that" she concluded. The girl was sent to the orphanage in Phang Nga province in Thailand.  I am just think if the girl saw Kim's naked pictures last week. Readers do you think she made the right decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption