STEFANO OKAKA : I FEEL TOTALLY ITALIAN NOT NIGERIAN


I have never heard of him before. Stefano Okaka has revealed that Nigeria FA contacted him to ask if he is interested to play for Nigeria. He said the contact was made in May and again 20 days ago. Son of a Nigerian immigrant. He has play for Parma, AS Roma, Fulham and he is currently playing for Sampdoria in Italy. The 25 year old Italian scored for the Italy National team in his first appearance for the senior team against Albania. He said it didn't feel natural to play for Nigeria. "I am like a tree that does not know its roots: it’s important to know where you come from and I would like to know the other side of my family and that land."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption