I am French/Dutch but I will play for Nigeria

 
Balogun opts for international career with Nigeria
 
Nigeria is home. Boluwatife Balogun, 18, has a french mother and a dutch father , that makes him French Dutch. His connection to Nigeria is that he was born in Nigeria. He grew up in Nigeria and only moved to France to be with his mum. He played for Lens Academy buy Barcelona La Mesia Academy signed him.
“If I get any call now, I will honour it because I want to serve my fatherland, if I'm invited. I was born in Nigeria, my mom is French and I have a Dutch passport, so I'm also eligible to play for Holland and France. I don't have any special reason why I am picking Nigeria ahead of these countries, that's what my dad wants." Good boy. I hope he doesn't change his mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption