Hey Whats Kanye Looking at??

Enjoying the view: Kanye West was spotted ogling his wife Kim Kardashian's famous bottom as they left a dinner date at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, California, on Thursday night
mmm!!!! looks nice from this view
                      
I wonder what Kanye is looking at. Is he looking at the rear of the year.Kim K is wearing a black sweater dress and with nothing underneath. Thats what Kanye was enjoying. I wonder whats going on in his mind.
Extra layer: The reality TV star carried an army green jacket as she made her way out of the eatery
hey what you looking at.         me   mmm nothing

 
                                 I'[ll be back: The curvaceous stunner gave a full view of her bottom as she climbed into the driver'r seat

                                 Safety check: Kim watched Kanye strap on his seatbelt as she prepared to drive them away
                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anambra State Governor suspends 12 traditional rulers