Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Bayelsa State

                                5 key highlights from the Nigeria Police Force Trust Fund [ARTICLE ...   
A twenty year old man has been arrested for allegedly raping an eleven year old girl in Bebelebiri II community in Yenegoa Local Goverment Area, Bayelsa State. The victim said that on Saturday, the suspect, Mr Benjamin Wariebi send him on an errand to buy fifty naira worth of groundnut.
"When I brought the groundnut, he dragged me inside his room, clamped his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming."
“After he finished, I was crying and bleeding. Some people saw me and I told them what happened. He wanted to run, but he was arrested,” she said.
The Police said that the suspect has been arrested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption