Husband kill Beast that killed his wife

                   Villagers crowding round the dead crocodile

A giant crocodile has been tormenting the people living around Lake Kyoga. It has attacked the villagers and and their livestock. 4 months ago the beast attacked and killed Demeteriya Nabire. Demeteriya was pregnant at the time she was killed by the crocodile. Batambuze her husband was devastated for losing the wife and his unborn child. This loss made Batambuze swore that he will revenge the death of his wife.
The 50 year old fisherman told a blacksmith to make a spear that can kill a giant spear. In his own words "The Blacksmith asked me for £3.20 ($5) and made the spear for me," he says. It was a significant amount of money for Batambuze, but he was determined to kill the animal that had snatched his future." He said "The crocodile ate my wife entirely. Nothing was ever seen of her again - no clothes, no part of her body that I could identify. I just didn't know what to do - a mother and her unborn child. It was the end of my world. I was completely lost."
The first occassion he had to kill the beast people were telling him that the crocodile is too huge and that it will kill me.

Mubarak Batambuze with the spear he ordered from the blacksmith
Batambuze Demeteriya
                                   

He tied a rope to the end of the weapon so that once the tip was embedded in the crocodile, he could pull it out at an angle and the barb would cut into more of the animal's flesh.
"I put the spear into the crocodile's side, and while my friends were helping to throw stones at the beast's back, it tried getting its mouth up to attack me again.

"It turned violent, and then there was so much fear in the place. But I was so determined, and I wasn't afraid of dying. I just wanted it dead, so I put the spear in its side and I pulled the rope. That got the crocodile into trouble."
It took an hour and a half for Batambuze and his friends, fighting and retreating, exchanging attacks with the enraged animal, before the crocodile was finally dead.
A Ugandan Wildlife Authority ranger, Oswald Tumanya, says the crocodile was more than four metres long and weighed about 600kg.

       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption