The Charleston Shooting: " We Forgive You" Victims Family

null
The Victims
                 
The Charleston murderer Dylann Roof appeared before the court today, to face 9 murder charges and the relatives of his victims were called to address the court today. I was touched by what they said. Even in such difficult time they have the heart to forgive him. He showed no emotion as relatives of the victims addressed him directly. "I forgive you" said one victim's daughter, fighting back tears.
A woman who identified herself as the daughter of Ethel Lance said: "You took something very precious from me. I will never talk to her ever again.
"I will never be able to hold her again, but I forgive you. And [may God] have mercy on your soul."
Anthony Thompson, a relative of Myra Thompson, told Mr Roof to repent and to turn to Jesus Christ.
"I forgive you and my family forgives you," he said.
Also speaking in court was Felecia Sanders, who survived the attack on Wednesday night by playing dead.
Her son, Tywanza, was fatally wounded.
"We welcomed you Wednesday night in our Bible study with open arms. You have killed some of the most beautifulest people that I know. Every fibre in my body hurts ... and I'll never be the same," she said to Mr Roof, who appeared via a video feed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption