Nigeria and World News, Entertainment, Sports, Business, Politics, Events.....
ISIS enforcer chopped a man to death
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
ISIS enforcer chopping a man to death
A picture has emerged of ISIS enforcer chopping off a hand of a man for spying on the islamic state. The video later shows the man's corpse hanging lifelessly in the desert
George Washington died on December 14 1799. He is the first President and Commander in Chief of United States of America. He was the President that presided over the convention that drafted the US constitution. This is constitution is still the law today. He was president from 1789 to 1797. He died in his Mount Vernon Virginia, USA.
The Nigeria President Jonathan Goodluck said Nigerians will appreciate more only when he has left office. He made this comment when a delegation of Bayelsa state paid him a visit as part of the festive activities. He said that the office of the president of Nigeria belongs to the people and only the people can decide who gets into the office. In his address to the delegation he said.“The new year is full of challenges. Everywhere will be hot from the 2nd of January. I am here by the grace of God and the will of Nigerians. If I don’t do well the shame will be on you. I will do my best. I don’t expect praises now. It’s when you leave that people will begin to compare you with others. I will do my best to address all the challenges we are having. I will do my best so that when I leave, people will compare what I have done and what others before me did. The seat belongs to the country and it is only the country that can decide who occupies it”
John Robert Lewis, US civil rights legend, congress man has died aged 80. He died of pancreatic cancer. He was the last of the "Big 6" to die. He was a follower and colleague of Martin Luther King Jr. Lewis was a democrat congress man for Georgia's 5th congressional district for over 3 decades. In 1965 aged 25 he helped organise and led a march for voting rights on the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, " "Today, America mourns the loss of one of the greatest heroes of American history: Congressman John Lewis, the Conscience of the Congress," . In 2011 he was awarded the highest civilian honour "the Presidential Medal of Freedom" by President Obama, the first African American president. He was also beaten for attempting to enter a white waiting room by the KKK. John Lewis said, "Many years later, in February of '09, one of the men that had beaten us came to my Capitol Hill office -- he was in his 70's...
Comments
Post a Comment