Amber Rose "He will always be the skinny tatted up stoner that has my heart...."

Amber Rose and Wiz
               

Will Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa get back together? Amber Rose posted on the social media : 'My #ManCrushEveryday you know what it is.... We went wrong somewhere and even if we never ever get back together ( Even tho I pray, dream and hope we do) he will
forever be the love of my life.

Wiz, Amber and Sebastain
                                 
The couple have been in a bitter custody battle over their 2 year old son Sebastain. Amber Rose filed for divorced last year accusing her husband of cheating on her and since the separation two of them have been taking  swipes at each other on the social media.
Amber posted " I'm sick of putting on a front like I'm happy without him. I'm not. He makes me happy. He's the only one who can,' she added. " Regardless of how our lives turn out in the long run he will always be the skinny tatted up stoner that has my heart...." 

             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Sugar causes racism row with his sand beach tweet and replied his critics to go to hell

Nigeria Central Bank Governor Breached The Quarantine To Fly Family To The UK

The former King of Spain leaves the country over alleged corruption